What would you do if you found out your long-time SO was secretly a cannibal?

• If s/he hasd't attempted to eat me up to this point (to my knowledge), it wouldn't bother me, and I wouldn't worry me...
  • If I hadn't realized it before that point... then I guess s/he's not dangerous to *me*, but I'd definitely be prepared in case that changed...
  • I would leave, but I might not be able to bring myself to turn him/her in to the authorities...
  • No! Nuh-uh! That is *not* ok... I would leave immediately call the police...
  • Well that explains the BBQ sauce and pocketknife s/he always carries around him his/her pocket... I thought s/he had people on his/her breath...
  • Nom! Nom! Nom!
  • Other...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why have you never tried to eat me? Don't I look tasty enough? 😭

What Girls Said 22

• Be very concerned for his mental well-being, look into local psychiatric facilities.
    Him going down on me would probably be out of the question from that point on, too. :/

• i voted D (its me the zombie i'm not supposed to be eaten)... i'll immediately gtfo lol

• Come to think of it... wouldn't you be safe because he wouldn't want to eat a zombie?

• @asker ideally they wouldn't eat people either

• asker nope its because i am the one who will be supposed to attack people lol

• Where the hell does he get his meat? I would leave him if he killed people, and send him to therapy... ya know what, I don't know how I can save this and support him. It's too damn hard to find human meat legally. I've tried
    d.justpo.st/.../...8b946a63901dec3eca06276fa73.png

• Lol, the people who voted A or B are basically "ride or die chicks/dudes". You ignore it because you think your immune. I'd get the F outta there. The meals they've been cooking me probably had human meat in it! I'd call the police.

• That explains so much about you, Fen.

• Shhhhhh! Nobody suspects!

• Like Freddy Kreuger made a mouth baby with a topographical map of Utah...

• I just can't keep a secret to save my life...

• Provided he was careful about what he ate, prepared it well, and wasn't actually murdering the people, I could deal with it.

• He'd die of diseases connected to human cannibalism anyways... so...

But nonetheless, I'd leave, that's for sure. Hopefully he wouldn't be a cannibal that also kills people. Maybe he works in a hospital and eats organs of the people that just died...

• Human flesh is no more likely to cause disease than any other flesh.

Most diseases related to cannibalism are prion diseases, like Kuru, and are almost certainly contracted from eating human brains. Kuru is a type of transmissible encephalopathy, very similar to mad cow, or CJD.

Other than that, the only real problem would be the generally high fat content in most people's flesh.

• @jjmarvin Hahaha

She knows how to prevent it anyways... so she's good. xD

• @littlesally this is how zombie apocalypses are started 😵

• Well since cannibalism isn't actually illegal in any state neither is eating your own pets then I have no issues with that. It's just illegal to kill or dig up graves that is illegal. If your dog or cat gets hit and killed by a vehicle it is completely legal to eat it. I've had to work closely with certain types of people who are unstable and a few have eat there own body part, such as fingers, toes, ears, eyes and one woman chewed her own nipple off. And one of my neighbors swallowed his severed thumb because he didn't want it sewn back on. I chew and swallow my hang nails, I'm not sure if that's cannibalism or a nasty habit.

• Cannibalism... you, madame, are a cannibal...

• Call the police

• Call them what? Pretty sure they get angry when you call them pigs...

• I call them fatties and through a doughnut at them... They run faster then me though...

• Throw* not through

• Why would I call the police? I'd leave, but unless if he is purposely killing people and eating them, then there's no reason to involve the law.

• That would usually be the case. Where else would he get the bodies?, the mortuary? I would leave too.

• That or he has someone deliver him the goods. I can think of so many ways... lol. He might even get it from a willing participant (Aldrick Ames). Anyway, I have heard stories of necrophiles working in mortuaries to get close to dead bodies... and there's even a video of one on a porn website. I didn't think it was true until I saw the stitched head and the lifeless eyes... I couldn't watch any further.

• I'd cover my haunches up real quick

• Finger sandwiches, anyone?

• Vote c

Ewwww

• Eat me baby.. id say this to him lol

• Watching Hannibal?

• Religeously... literally... literally "religeously"

• Oh it should be out, maybe you need to go and buy it or watch it online :/

• I think I Will 😄

• I know you're asking this because you are secretly a cannibal.

• Not sure I'd know how to prepare his favorite meal :0 I'd ask what kind of people are in his diet and want to know why? I'd ask him how he acquired them.

• Maybe he picked a few up at the grocery store? tmThose folks that take like 100 items to express checkout are so tiresome...

• I wonder what kind of humans are good eating, like the fat ones would fry up good but the muscular ones have more meat. However, they may have steroids in the meat... you could just eat average people but who likes average people? It would be a hard decision I would think...

• Ugh... I dunno about walmartians... But Ya, kids are usually poorly watched after, and they taste great!

• I picked G cause I wouldn't k ow what to do, what if they try to eat me after I breakup with them or call the police or maybe they would slowly cut me up apart by a time for the pain I cause them so they would eat me in the worst possible way they would start with my toes keep me for a doy then may feet and so on.

• So you would just carry on in the relationship for not knowing what else to do?

• No I wouldn't know if I should kill them, call the police or simply break up with them and get a restraining order.
      If they just eat like dead people I guess there just disgusting and I would just break up with them but if they killed people then it would be one of the firat two would be my choice.

• I would be disgusted that he liked humans enough to eat them.

• What could he say? he's a people-person...

• lol then again he may be doing us all a favor.

• B. you don;t know about people.

• Leave and call!

What Guys Said 25

• If s/he hasd't attempted to eat me up to this point (to my knowledge), it wouldn't bother me, and I wouldn't worry me... + I'd be like "baby go get me a #leg (human leg) cuz I'm hungry (#^ ^#) ". So basically I'd team up with her so we'd be able to eat together

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I'm leaving asap. Next time she's giving me a bj she may end up biting it, you know, just out of habit.

• As long as she doesn't put a hot dog bun on my sausage and puts ketchup/mustard/honey/pepper/pickles and takes a bite off of it

• That's foul... you're my hero...

• If I had overwhelming evidence that she was a cannibal and a killer I would draw my sidearm and hold her at gunpoint until the police arrived.

• Wow... Just like that?

• You, sir, are a monster...

• That inhuman son of a bitch... better eat him before he eats me !

• See ya later alligator.

• Funny you should mention it... I believe alligators will eat each other sometimes too...

• That's why you should always take a little hot sauce with you on the plane...

• True or exotic mustard or BBQ sauce can't go wrong there.

• I would stop getting blowjobs from her.

• Well we'd both be cannibals because I already ate her numerous times ;)

• If I break up with her, she might get angry and eat me...

• "my super ex girlfriend" meets "evil dead"

• How much do I love her?

• Like... three metric fuck-tons

• Then I'd better buy a bone grinder and start a vegetable garden.

• That's love...

• I'd be a bit miffed she hadn't tried to eat me, I am delicious after all.

• if I found out my wife was a murderer... I'd sadly leave and turn her in

• I'd probably leave, I wouldn't feel safe around her then.

• Even though she hadn't done anything to you?

• Lets make a date out of it! Time to grab the chain saw and butcher knife and find a orphanage!

• Or possibly a gaggle of nuns?

• Well I have heard long pig is delicious. So, who exactly has she been eating?

• i try to eat my girlfriend all the time. oh wait nvm thats different

• I thought so many things when i saw the "..."

• Take her out back and shoot her

• No way on this one. Nothing excuses an appetite for humans.

Although this does beg to question: Is it okay for us to eat adorable animals?

• If I found out they were feeding *me* human then that is when I'd call the police. From then on, I'd vow to remain vegetarian for the rest of my days

• No thanks, I don't want to get eaten. I would handcuff her myself and then call the cops to come arrest her.

• I would kill her myself or bring her to the police station...

Canabalism is really sick...

• I would bring her back some people to eat

• I'd GTFO! And get her put in a padded cell.

• I'd have to break up with her, flee, and call the police. Can't trust her.

• You trusted her up to that point...

• With new information brings change