Which race of girls is the most attractive?

• White
  • Latina
  • Asian
  • Middle Easterner
  • Indian
  • Black
Just Vote and STFU!

Most Helpful Girl

• White girls obviously and the poll reflects that.

• But to me it wasn't obvious enough, they have been telling me that no race is more attractive than the other.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 15

• If there really was an answer, which one was the most beautiful, I think the Miss Universe Pageant would be a more obvious winner from a particular race. But it isn't so clear what race, but who. All races have beauty, just as they all have people who are balanced with flaws that can be interpreted as ugly. Here lines in the perception of what we look like to each other. Because ugly doesn't exist. It's a fiction we created and the sifting of races only reveals our own weaknesses with the misunderstanding that we are unique and beautiful in more than just a physical way. If we were meant to be viewed in only one way, life would be a terrible place. Beauty is much more than how someone looks, and once we embrace all mankind is beautiful, only then can we further ourselves.

• Human ones. Seriously racial fetishism is fucked calm down.

• People who try to be white knights need to calm down lol 😂😭

• I don't get these guys.. I got 4 down votes for choosing human race... maybe they like animals or aliens.. 😕

• @cinderelli haha yea I certainly won't be letting any of these perverts near my pets.

• That one race with three breasts... don't judge me!!!

static1.squarespace.com/.../woman-has-surgery-for-third-total-recall-breast1

• All races are beautiful, how many times do i have to say it

• 0 time.. All you need to do is to vote one time

• I don't know about that, what I know is you haven't answered mine.

• All races are beautiful there's there is no most attractive race

• They are all in first place... impossible choice for me...

• I don't know I've seen attractive women of every race it's so hard to choose so I'll just knock out races who are generally tall so my choice is Asian women since most that I've met a cute shorties

• If you want people to STFU then quit asking questions that are on here about 90 times already in one form or another.

• Human race.

• All the white nationalist guys here rigged the poll results!

• Its hard to say its a tie between white women white Asian women and natural tan women like middle eastern brown or biracial black women who are like a light to caramel brown.

• Definitely that one

• Dumb and ignorant people smh.

• Out of whites, I actually like Ukrainian and Russians, Eastern Europeans Romanians over other girls.

• human of equal the same

• You're polling in English a language spoken mostly by white peopleand people raised in cultures that are predominantly white what the fuck did you expect to see other than a bias towards white girls. C'mon B think a little

• Not to mention the heavy mainstream media induced white imagery brain washing that's inescapable. Not saying white women are not attractive. That'd be stupid. But many have been and not their fault either. And not all either. I mean we've all been exposed but some of us question things more than others and can sense when 1 + 1 is not equaling 2, so to speak. Your comment is a good example. How many people reading/responding to this post recognized what you point out? Only a few at best. Or those did/do never intended to or won't contribute to this ridiculousness. Anyway. Good point.

• I don't blame people for not catching on to this. I've taken classes on psychology, sociology, and statistics. So I've kinda been trained to point out these kinda flaws. Not to mention I've got a degree in biology and worked in a biology research lab. Finding biases and discrepancies in studies was my life for a few years. So just like I can't tell anyone crap about most sports, or the government issues in Uruguay I don't really expect everyone to get stuff like this. If you've never been taught music you're gonna struggle to play the violin. If you've never been taught statistics your not gonna notice stuff like this. I didn't really write my response with this in mind but its the truth either way.