Guys, Is he 'busy' or just losing interest?

Before you start reading, I apologize for my English. I'll do my best.

I met this guy only two weeks ago. We instantly had this connection and got along really well that day. We talked over the phone, but only saw each other once after we met. Long story short, everything went perfectly that day.

He soon asked me out again, but ended up ignoring me afterwards (because he was just too 'busy' and couldn't make time for me). He didn't call/text for a few days after that.

After a couple of days I asked him if he even wants to see me (I really just thought he lost interest) and he seemed quite happy I called. Again, we agreed on a second date. It was supposed to be Wednesday, but we didn't define when. As you might assume, once again, he was too busy, but he didn't even bother to call/text. I was the one who sent him a message/called to see what's going on.

He deeply apologized the day after, saying that he really wants to see me and will call when he finds the time. Again, no messages/phone calls since then. I understand if he's busy, but I don't understand why he can't bother to at least tell me he can't come (without me having to be the one to 'annoy' him). My life is quite busy as well, but I still find time for him that he ends up wasting. I really want to ask him if he lost interest, but on the other hand, I fell like I'm overreacting. I honestly don't want to wait for him to call me whenever he wants. If he isn't interested, I'll just move on.

What do you people think? Should I tell him how I feel about it?

1

What Guys Said 1

• "I met this guy only two weeks ago. We instantly had this connection and got along really well that day. We talked over the phone, but only saw each other once after we met. Long story short, everything went perfectly that day."

^eh ok it's kinda early... it's been only 2 weeks since u met each other, so even if things went gr8... don't xpect things to be rushed.

"He soon asked me out again, but ended up ignoring me afterwards (because he was just too 'busy' and couldn't make time for me). He didn't call/text for a few days after that. "

^maybe he could've been really busy... if everything went gr8... y should he ignore u so suddenly afterwrds?

"After a couple of days I asked him if he even wants to see me (I really just thought he lost interest) and he seemed quite happy I called. Again, we agreed on a second date."

^see? he was actually busy as i told u...

"It was supposed to be Wednesday, but we didn't define when. As you might assume, once again, he was too busy, but he didn't even bother to call/text. I was the one who sent him a message/called to see what's going on.
    "

^It's still Saturday... so it's kinda early to tell... i believe he'll text by himself after a few days, when wednesday's approachin

"He deeply apologized the day after, saying that he really wants to see me and will call when he finds the time. Again, no messages/phone calls since then. I understand if he's busy, but I don't understand why he can't bother to at least tell me he can't come (without me having to be the one to 'annoy' him). "

^oh so it was for da wednesay dat has passed

anyway if this is botherin u then u should definetely mention it to him... and be blunt about it, y he can't find just a few mins within da week to text u, dat he cannot come.

" I really want to ask him if he lost interest, but on the other hand, I fell like I'm overreacting."

^whoa avoid askin such a thing better... better ask wot i said above ;)