Is he interested in me?

Had a one night stand with I guy I recently meet a week ago at the bar. (2nd time hanging out) he told me that he had a crush on me back in the day.. Anyways after having sex (we were drunk) the next morning, I woke up. He said hey, & told me to come by him. I did and he gave me a hug and tried a few peck kisses.. I kind of pullled away and just sat there on his bed and the. Told him tja was awkward and I left. He messaged me later telling me he woke up and we talked. But do you think he is interested in me? Or have feelings already? And also wants a relationship? Not going to lie I am interested in him. I just feel like maybe I made him think I'm not interested when I am.. I don't want to be causal either, id rather have a relaionship. Your thoughts please...

What Guys Said 1

• "Had a one night stand with I guy I recently meet a week ago at the bar. (2nd time hanging out) he told me that he had a crush on me back in the day.. "

^so did u know this guy from before?

" Anyways after having sex (we were drunk) the next morning, I woke up. He said hey, & told me to come by him. "

^eh if u were drunk as u say... then it doesn't mean much actually.. but anyway...

" I did and he gave me a hug and tried a few peck kisses.. I kind of pullled away and just sat there on his bed and the. "

^he was still horny from da last night i guess then

"Told him tja was awkward and I left. He messaged me later telling me he woke up and we talked"

^i see... were u angry when u left?

" But do you think he is interested in me? Or have feelings already? And also wants a relationship?"

^relationship? it's kinda early to talk about it now... as for being interested... since he messaged u as u said, then yeah it's a small sign ofinterest.

"Not going to lie I am interested in him. I just feel like maybe I made him think I'm not interested when I am.. I don't want to be causal either, id rather have a relaionship. Your thoughts please... "

^then be clear about it next time u see him no matter how he'll react... and if he doesn't like it.. eh i guess u can't help it... he's not da right guy for u i believe...

What Girls Said 0