Why do I feel unsatisfied?

I live in this cute town (its not small, but its in the middle). Its has a gorgeous scenery (cute little restaurants, bars etc) but i lived her all my life withmy family (i live at home, 23 student, lady) i feel this depression, this huge one, i dont feel the need to get my own place here and start a life, but i desperately want too... i feel like there is a limit to what you can reach, i feel depressed? why?

Most Helpful Guy

• because human souls need God. as the body requires physical food, the soul requires prayer, its spiritual food. thats why antidepressants are sold in the millions today. cause humans went astray from the source of life and they experience the beggining (spiritual) death (which is much worse than the physical one).

• all those who say "you need a chase in the environment" talk socially not spiritually. peace comes from within. a peaceful, serene soul doesn't care if it is in the jail, or in the classiest restaurant or in a small village. paradise comes from the state you have within. so running from your problems won't solve anything. bringing light in your life will.

Most Helpful Girl

• Typical of all we meet living in Paradises we visit.
    We live in a sort of Paradise as well and don't appreciate it until we travel to horrible places (this is most of the world's daily fare).
    There really is not limit to a reach that is 24/7 tenacious, willing to sacrifice anything/everything for it... but many who GET "it" are more unhappy than you and we read how they self destruct.

Obtain best education possible, get high pay job, then travel... maybe one trip you don't come back, trading in your paradise for a better one.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, since you said you want to get your own place, so do you feel like moving out of your town?

• You need a change. I need a change of job n move to another town

• Sounds like you need a big black penis but what woman doesn't.

• Because it sounds like you need a change

What Girls Said 0