Am I weird or not?

While most girls crush on the princes and good-looking guys, I always found myself crushing on the guys that were big and/or "ugly” like the Beast, Quasimodo, John Silver, and Ralph. I just never understood the appeal about the princes other than their looks. My preference in Disney guys made me realize that I have a specific type and they’ve affected the types of guys I go for in real life. I always wondered if there was something wrong with me because of this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it all depends as to what you find attractive, and you seem to be attracted to people who are not so good looking or it could mean looks just don't hold any importance to you, you give importance to other factors.

• thank you for answering! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't consider you weird at all. You are just one of the girls that do not put too much importance on the appearance of the guy. You just typically look for other qualities in men.

• thank you for answering! :)

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 1

• Nah everyone has their own preferences.

What Girls Said 4

• Of course not!! You go for the personality and I admire that. You go girl! Most people these days are scared to even be friends with someone who is seen as unattractive. I think this is fine, not weird at all. But don't push everyone away, get to know them first.

• That's a little weird

• thank you for answering! :)

• No it's fine to like guys like that believe me I go for not really good looking guys myself

• I crush on "ugly" drug addicts and alcoholics who have a good sense of humor instead of crushing on athletes. Yeah, I know, I'm pathetic.