Why can't I get dates?

Im so sick of guys turning me down!!! They also prefer the white women or the Asians. I m mixed east African - soft curly big hair, model thin, big brown eyes, full lips and the age of 23 still single (never had a bf). Are black women really treated as something to ''try'' and not to take home to mama?

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound hot. But yeah, black women are the least desired in society as compared to other women. Then again, black women are only open to dating white guys or a light skinned Hispanic guy when it comes to interracial dating. Not guys of any other races unless the black women are overweight or out of shape. Then they choose to not be picky so stop acting like black women are such victims in the dating game. Because hardly any of you are open to dating South Asian, East Asian, Middle Eastern, or any other guys with brown or a dark skinned color interracially.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I've never felt or been treated differently due to my color. Im black and also from East africa. If a guy is choosing u based on ure skin color then u picking the wrong guys. The most important thing should be personality then physical attraction. Be yourself and in do time you will find the one for you.

What Guys Said 4

• If a person is good looking then they're going to be good looking regardless of what color is thrown on them. I honestly doubt it has anything to do with ethnicity because I see many black women with boyfriends. Unless you live in some god forsaken town that's ran by a bunch of white supremacists, then you not finding a boyfriend is more likely an individual issue, and not entirely a racial issue.

Do you try to get out and mingle with people or do you stay at home 24/7?
    Do you have a good personality?
    Are you pretty?
    Do you give off any negative vibes?
    Are you restricting your dating pool to only one particular group of guys?
    Are your standards unrealistically high?
    Again are you pretty?

I mean there could be a plethora of reasons for why finding a boyfriend is difficult for you.

• Let me say I am not a racist whatsoever. However, I personally would not date a black female. I want to stay within my own race.

As far as your questions. You seem to focus on your outward appearance. Without meeting you in person it is impossible to tell but maybe it is your personality. Finally where are you trying to meet people?

• Maybe you just dont go to many different places...
    Guys need to know you, not only physically, but emotionally. Show them what you are tottaly.

• you sound hot to me babe:)

What Girls Said 1

• I feel you girl but you gotta just bite the nail and endure til you find the right one that will appreciate you