Is this considered cheating?

was on periscope talking to other guys and me and him were dating supposedly he said that we were in a relationship but I guess I just don't take it seriously because I haven't seen him since January. You caught me having conversations with other guys, but I don't see what the big deal is because I haven't seen him yet we only say were in a relationship when were on the phone I know that I'm wrong but he's really mad at me he says that he still loves me and wants to be with me but I feel like I ruined his trust and he just thinks I'm a joke you see where I'm coming from though? It's romantic conversations

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, you think it is. You answered your own question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same question? No it's not cheating! Talking is never cheating. You have the right to talk to whoever you wish! As long as it's not sexual talk, whicn puts it in a rather grey area.

What Guys Said 3

• Romantic conversations with other guys while in a relationship? well, that would be weird no doubt and he might even wonder this strange behaviour, but it's not cheating!. Talking to other guys is not cheating at all. He needs to understand that.

• but why haven't you seen him since January?

• So really you've just been talking to other guys and y'all aren't even sure if y'all are in a relationship? Yeah that's not cheating.

What Girls Said 0