So my girlfriend is still using Online Dating?

So basically my LDR girlfriend doesn't like to send me pictures and she doesn't want to video chat because she says she is too shy. I've seen a few pictures she has sent, but I had to beg for them.

She uses an online dating app called Skout, where I met her. I think she uses it for friends now. But she doesn't have a problem uploading pictures of herself there.

Why doesn't she trust me? Does she not consider me that important to her? She says I am her everything and she loves me with the power of a 1000 suns.

But she won't let me see her. I don't know if I can continue this relationship with her. I kind of feel like I'm being used or trolled. Or that she just doesn't really consider me her boyfriend and just a close friend, even though she says I'm her boyfriend.

Is just telling me things I want to hear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Troll
    Troll
    Troll
    Troll
    Sorry man, throw this fish back into the ocean👍

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a long distance relationship. It seems like she is still keeping her options open.

What Girls Said 2

• I personally think she's hiding something.. That or she just really is shy but I doubt it I mean some girls can be insecure but they wouldn't post pics on the account but then not send them to their boyfriend

• I was always under the impression girls want to be seen by their boyfriend.

• Nope she hasn't. I think she has a confidence issue
      Her last boyfriend cheated on her

• It's hard to say if that's it or not cuz like I don't like showing my face to knew people becuz I'm insecure but if you're her boyfriend than she should no matter what even if she's insecure and ugh poor girl but I think she could be cat fishing you like being a different girl than she says

• I think you're being trolled.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, her 1,000 suns must be tiny little suns.

Really, you are in an LDR think of the words she says to you as niceties. She's still trying to figure out what it is she wants and keeping you interested. Personally, if I were you I would not consider this an exclusive relationship yet cause she pretty clearly is not.

• Okayyyyy thank you ^.^ I'll start asking other women out and talking to them.

• That's really suspect and I would bring it up. If she feels the need to stay anonymous that's her choice, but you shouldn't have to deal with her being so mysterious.

• This is some fishy ass shit, she honestly can't be trusted!