How do I tell him his breath stinks?

I've been talking to this guy for a short time and I'm starting to like him but his breath. Now that's a deal breaker. How do I tell him to brush his teeth? Help?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to be straight forward.

It may hurt his feelings but he needs to hear it from someone.

The other person may embarrass him If you leave it to anyone else.

He's better off hearing things from you.

What Guys Said 4

• You can only tell him straightforward like a colleague of mine told me. It's not necessarily because he doesn't brush his teeth. If he hasn't been to the dentist for years to clean his teeth they will stink no matter how much he brushes them.

• That is a tough one, be a bit subtle.
    For example, did you have garlic yesterday?

You could tell him directly but not a lot of people can take it well.

• Offer him gum or a breath mint, be nice about it

• Offer him a mint.

What Girls Said 2

• Yikes! Lol! When starts talking, cover your nose with a straight face and hold out a mint. Or smile and say "Can your breath not smell like roadkill?"

• Just say to him ''Hey i just came to know about a new Toothpaste brand wanna checkout? let's checkout here you go first you brush your teeth then i will ''

• and give him that toothpaste and tell him to use it daily and smile at him.