My ex cheated multiple times but wants back every time it doesn't work?

Im the type of person to give 10 chances to someone before i find out im a complete fucking idiot. But my ex cheated on me multiple times. We got back together a lot. she's my first love, and i was her rebound. Her and her ex get back together often, but they always break up. Then she goes to me. she's cheated on him too multiple times. With me!

Problem is, i have the state of mind where i feel all girls are the same, and i feel like trying to keep one and trying to change her is the best option. I just dont see a girl staying true to me ever. I'm afraid of getting married and having kids because of my ex doing what she did.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can see where you're coming from but I assure you, if you let that experience with that girl define the rest of your life, you will be so, so, so sorry. Not all girls are that way, believe it or not. Life is all about uncertainty, you never know who you're going to meet and how it's going to turn out. But I can give you one certainty: this girl you're with, you gotta cut her loose right now. She won't change, like you hope she will. Do yourself a favor and move on. You have no idea what you're missing out on, my friend...

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, you taking her back all the time is just reassuring her that she can cheat on you whenever she wants cause you're gonna take her back. Stop forgiving her, she's scum, she doesn't deserve you or any guy if she keeps acting like that.
    You need to grow a backbone man, not just for when dealing with women, but in real life too, or you're gonna get stepped on all the time.

What Girls Said 5

• She is toxic and has changed your view of women as a whole, even though women are individual people. A lot of us are never going to cheat.
    This should be enough for you to kick her to the curb. Come on dude, have some self-respect and learn the difference between someone using you and someone actually loving you. It's unfortunate that she was your first love but please realize that not all girls are fucked up like that.

• You deserve way better❤️ move on and find a girl who will actually treat you right! Not all girls are the same you just gotta find the one for you:) good luck my friend

• Guy! First, you say no to the ex.

Then, you take a little break from this relationship to clear your mind.

Just do something fun with friends or family.

Get yourself surrounded by positive people.

• Find somebady else.

• i feel you. I also feel guys are all the same. But you and I know thats not true because I feel like girls are not the same. You will have to find your back bone and IGNORE her ass. She doesn't deserve you one bit. You should be with me. lol

What Guys Said 2

• 0|1
    • I love it when people cause their own problems.

It's like watching a monkey dance for my amusement.

• *The few that are, learn very important life lessons.

• *The few that do, learn very important life lessons.

Sigh, I shouldn't use this website when I'm on the phone and multi-tasking at work.

Anyway, you get the lesson, so have a good day and all that jazz.

• First you have to quit punishing yourself for latching on to the same loser. And stop that ten chance bullshit.

All girls arent' the same and you know this you are just with homie-hopper because she found two puppets to play with. Grow a pair and leave her alone.