Why does the person you want the most plays the most games?

OK so me and my crush would make the perfect couple every body tells us that and it still doesn't seem to work. Every body tries to get me and him together because he knows I like him and I have no idea if he likes me which is a problem because he's kind of shy I suppose he says he's not shy but I could see in his face. So the more I just to back off of him or try to talk to another guy he always seems to pop up out of the blue. When he does that it be like so cute & then make me want to put all my attention back on him but if I try and keep contact with him he starts to ignore me more and more. Like he doesn't want to talk to me. What is his problem? It's like I can never just chill. Its not just him too it's just everybody I've been talking to recently, no matter who it is. It's like they know I'm like the great girl for them but don't want to tell me or date me for some reason. I'm friends with all of them by the way. Why are guys so complicated? It's like you're all on me one minute then drop me the next what's the problem? Like with the second guy we started to talk to at one point we went out to the movies and everything. Flirting in text messages & etc. next thing you know he drops me & finds another girl to be his girlfriend (she was a freshman) and after he broke up with her he told me the reason why I didn't date you is because you're younger than me like what you just dated a freshman a whole year under me and younger at that. The only reason he was probably with her so he can hit & quit her. I knew you had fun with me because he told me and everybody else we were with. I could literally see the excitement in his face after the movie like we were even flirting during the movie so what happened? I really don't understand is it me?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Every body tries to get me and him together because he knows I like him and I have no idea if he likes me which is a problem because he's kind of shy I suppose he says he's not shy but I could see in his face."

^sorry but nobody should force u to be together wid someone of course... it's up to u to chose wether u make a cute couple or not ;)

and ya if he's shy, he'd have a hardr time xpressin his felings of course

" So the more I just to back off of him or try to talk to another guy he always seems to pop up out of the blue. "

^if this is happenin then definetely he's interested i can say... he's tryin to draw yer attention

"When he does that it be like so cute & then make me want to put all my attention back on him but if I try and keep contact with him he starts to ignore me more and more."

^not coz he dislikes u of course... he's just feelin nervous keepin eye-contact u should know ;)

"It's like they know I'm like the great girl for them but don't want to tell me or date me for some reason."

^some guys r shyer than da others (like him as it seems)... and they won't tell so easily

" It's like you're all on me one minute then drop me the next what's the problem?"

^so did u do anything dat made 'em drop? otherwise they just didn't take u seriously

"Like with the second guy we started to talk to at one point we went out to the movies and everything. Flirting in text messages & etc. next thing you know he drops me & finds another girl to be his girlfriend (she was a freshman)"

^eh ok... seems this guy for xample wasn't honest fom da start... possibly he disliked da date u had together but he didn't bother to tell.

"and after he broke up with her he told me the reason why I didn't date you is because you're younger than me like what you just dated a freshman a whole year under me and younger at that."

^silly xcuse of his then

"The only reason he was probably with her so he can hit & quit her."

^possibly... he did da same thing to her... like he did wid u.

"I knew you had fun with me because he told me and everybody else we were with."

^never thought dat he might was just lyin?

"I could literally see the excitement in his face after the movie like we were even flirting during the movie so what happened?"

^maybe it was just about da movie itself his xitement?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you should move on.