Is it OK to be the predictable safe option?

It's been a year. We've never fought, we've never had any rough patches that last more than a few hours.
He reads me like a book, I can ask him what I'm thinking and he'll be spot on. He knows if I lie, and I don't mind that.

He said it's an easy relationship. That I'm very innocent and he can always predict what I'll do.

Is this a bad thing? I'm just very genuine and trusting, but does this make it not interesting enough? Boring?

I know there are "safe guys" but what do you think about "safe girls"?

What Guys Said 1

• ''Is this a bad thing? I'm just very genuine and trusting, but does this make it not interesting enough? Boring?''

If things has stayed the same over the last year, you have nothing to fear.
    If it wasn't interesting, he would have left by now. or you would at the least notice it.

''I'm just very genuine and trusting''
    Also how is this boring and uninteresting?

• The fact that I will never lie or that he always knows what I'm thinking. He can even tell when I'm about to pms just from talking over the phone.

I guess I mean I'm not spontaneous? And he said angry sex is fun but... I've never even raised my voice at him!

I guess seeing all those passionate relationships and drama around me I'm a little insecure that I can't surprise him

• Perks of dating an older guy haha. He shoots down most of the doubts I have before I realize I'm thinking them.
      "If that was a problem you wouldn't be in my apartment right now"
      What you said sounds pretty similar lol

I guess that's what makes us so different, I feel like men are much more straight forward haha

• ''I feel like men are much more straight forward haha ''
      Well your feelings are right, I'll tell you that.

But it seems to me like you have nothing to worry about, hopefully for a very long time.

What Girls Said 0