He's got children?

I've started to date this guy, we've been close, kissing, cuddling etc. I'm starting to really like him but he told me that he's got children so I ask how many and he's said 5! 😕 I don't know weather things could go anywhere between me and him, I don't know what to do? I don't want to lose him, I don't mind people with children but 5 is pushing it. Any help or views would help me a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• Too much drama and baggage for me. He will never be able to give you the time you deserve or commit to your relationship to the level you deserve because of the attention these 5 kids naturally need. Plus, if you had kids with him, your kids would also have to compete for time with the others. Simply too many in this case.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he in their lives or does he just have a bunch of baby mamas? either way he doesn't sound reliable and the relationship doesn't seems destined for success..

What Guys Said 3

• The children and your role in that needs to be considered if you wish to move forward with him. Being possible step mom to 5 kids is nothing to take lightly, especially if you want some of your own. Move on if you're not comfortable with this family.

• How many baby mommas? I figure that should be your big red flag. Divorced guy with 5 kids from his ex seems fine. Single guy with 5 kids by 5 different women I'd say run.

• 3 of them to 1 girl and 2 to another girl

• That's not crazy I guess. 5 kinds is still a lot and it sounds like you have your reservations. I mean, there's lots of guys out there, don't compromise just because you like him right now.

• Whats the problem they are his childreen not yours I dont get it

What Girls Said 2

• id say leave before he gets u pregnant and leaves u. or if you guys do get married, do u really want to take care of all of them? PLus the kids u guys might want to have. Too much work. You will find someone better, i promise.

• It's too much, leave while you can. What if you want kids down the line and he doesn't because he already has so much?