I am scared that if I have sex with him he won't want to date me anymore?

I am a virgin and have been dating this guy for a few months. Things are good and he's older and were both mature but i have this constant fear that if we have sex he won't want me anymore not cause I won't be good at it or anything but yeah... advice?

Guys he hasn't been pressuring me or anything it's not cause i am not comfortable with him either

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever hear of shrodingers cat

Most Helpful Girl

• I had that fear too with my boyfriend. We had been dating for two months when we finally had sex. By then I was ready because I trusted him and felt comfortable.

Don't worry if this guy has been with you for awhile without sex he really likes you for your personality too! he won't vanish if you have sex. If anything he'll be more attached to you :)

What Guys Said 3

• Hold out until you are comfortable, listen to your instincts. If you have sex now with these thoughts, it will be an uncomfortable anxious ridden experience, not what you want for your first. Worse if your fears are correct. Give it some more time!

• Then he isn't the one. He should make you feel like you're his one and only. If he doesn't do that then he is most likely using you. Or stupid.

• Well every guy want's a virgin girl to have sex, But if you want to stick with relationship, Don't have sex with him, I bet he will ditch you after that.

What Girls Said 3

• If you feel that way then you shouldn't have sex with him. Always go with your gut feeling

• You have to wait till you're ready. Because there is only one way to find out.

• It doesn't sound like you're quite ready yet. I would wait until you really want to have sex, not because you are afraid of losing your boyfriend. :)