Why do all my friends and brother give me shit... for spending time with a black woman?

So at work my co-worker and I got close. We started spending a lot of time together... not intimate yet.. but emmotionally attached. My friends, and brother all ways text me "you spending time with that N***r again?" I don't really understand why its a big deal, i mean I do joke around with her about being black and me being white joking est... But, she's actually not "gettoh", or "hood"she is well read, educated doesn't talk in slang... i would consider her more well read and cultured than myself in some subjects than myself. Why does my family and friends... say things like "you going out drinking some malt liquor and eating water melon yet?" When i'm spending time with her?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• They are clearly racist people. Me being black, I find it laughable that my mere presence can sour somebody's mood. I find it rather entertaining. :-P

If you want to keep hanging around racist people as your "friends", feel free to do so. Nobody's perfect, but u will be judged the same, so prepare yourself for that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 3

• I dont understand that myself, its like if you were dating any other girl, it should be regardless wether color, thats the point of our wonderful liberal society nowerdays, that anyone can be together with whom ever they want, regardless if a difference in color, homosexuality or whatever👌👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you concidered that they are racist? I'm not talking about full on racism but they usually make fun of people of another race.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are just being racist pricks. Take her out and spend aometime with her. I've heard they are frraky in bed lol.

0|0
    0|0