Would you be mad if your boyfriend kept showing up late to pick you up after work? Is it really a big deal?

When my girlfriend is done work i pick her up. For the past i was late everyday cause i have other things to do, Today i was late by 30 minutes and she kept yelling at me and says what i'am doing is not right. Does it matter if i'm like 5 or 10 minutes late? Today i was super late cause i had to shop for my mom. But 5 to 10 minutes is ok right? I don't think of it as a big deal at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be annoyed at 30 minutes but 5-10 would be reasonable. Just tell her sorry, explain that you're helping your mom, and try to be there on time next time.

• I did but i forgot to text her and she though i totally forgot about her, she went on with how everyday this week i'm late and all that stuff. i will say sorry to her. I'm just busy, bu ti will say soprry

• yeah i forgot. i do love her but sometimes she is just really picky with stuff. next time i will call her

• Sounds like an awesome plan :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 ok. 10 is pushing it. 30 minutes without a warning isn't nice at all. It is a big deal and seems like one to her so either pick up on time or close to it or tell her to find another ride.

• yeah 30 minute is a lot. I didn't warn her i would be that late so i will say sorry.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly I think she's overreacting a bit 😁 if you have other things to do with your life during the day it's normal and she's lucky you are even picking her up from work everyday

• thank you lol. today i had to get groceries but i do admit i forgot to call her and tell her i will be late. Well i will apologize to her and all should be good.

• mhm, next time aha

What Guys Said 1

• Why doesn't she have a car? Do you live in a city that has a bus or subway? I used the bus for several years where I had the chance to.

Yes, being 30 minutes late is inconsiderate regardless of why you were.

• She has 2 cars but her mom uses one and her sister the other and yeah 30 minute is a lot. I didn't warn her i would be that late so i will say sorry.