Should I text him?

He's away on vacation and I texted him once earlier in the week. Then he called me that night and we talked for a while but I got too tired and said for him to call me tomorrow cause I was exhausted. He never called me the next day, or the day after that. Should I text him?

What Guys Said 2

• First of all are you guys in a relationship? If you are or like him then yeah text him but not with 1,000 texts just send 1 asking him how his vacation is and that should start a conversation. If your just friends then, I would wait until he got back from vacation. I know from first hand experience that girls that are too clingy are really a turn off.

• How about this:

"Hey, I know you are still away, but I wanted you to know that I was thinking about you and I really hope you are having a good time."

Short, sweet, and if he like you, he will reply, if not now, as soon as he gets back.

What Girls Said 0