Guys how would you feel/react if a girl tells you she likes you? girls welcome to comment?

If a girl tells you they like you how would you feel towards her would you think she is too needy , she is very confident. she i a bitch or what? do you ike when girls tell you they like you or you prefer to tell them? have this ever happened to you and how did it go? how would you react or hor how you reacted? and for girls you can share your experience iif you have tell a guy you like him and how did it go or share your opinion on if you would it and why.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have very low self-confidence so I'd think they were just trying to screw with me or were just complimenting me out of pity.

• you shouldn't feel that everybody have something great.

What Guys Said 8

• I'd be impressed by her being so straight with me, I would probably tell her how sweet that was and hope she was close enough so I could kiss her :P

• I'd be flattered, and think she was incredibly nice. It's not every day a girl says they like me.

And by "not every day" I mean never.

• lol yes its very rare a girl will do it but I think i should with a guy I had a crush on for years.

• Well I say do it. If you like him let him know. Life's too short and whatnot.

• depends on two things.
    1) her rep.
    2) If I like her or not.

If the girl had a reputation of slut and I didn't know who she was before she told me then I would brush it off, and forget about it. Of course if I know her well then the rep won't matter.

If I like her then I will feel great. If I don't then I will feel super awkward.

I wouldn't be thinking much about her (probably not at all), but instead about how I would deal with the situation.

• If a girl tells me that she likes me I would respect her for being more brave. It's hard to find someone that's more forward and confident in herself. But seriously I admire any girl that can admit her feeling for a guy.

• yes It takes a lot of confidence to do it.

• That would be a first, I wouldn't think any less of then. I would give her a pat on the head for being so brave and manly, I wish more girls did that. But right now I am pursuing my crush, sry. In other circumstances I would probably give her a shot and see where it goes.

• thats cool maybe I should do it with my crush.

• I'd be flattered.

• thats good to know :)

• depends if I liked her or not

why would I think she's a bitch haha?

• lol I don't know is just a question but good thing you won't think she is a bitch.

• Might throw, up

• lol why.

• Well I'm 24 and never had 1 girl before so I don't know

• you are still young and girls are shy instead of feeling they way you do be confident that will make you more attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd honestly be flattered either way: whether I liked the guy or not/ whether I found him attractive or not/ whether he was nice or not.

• yes its always nice to feel liked by someone.

• Yea I did.
    Recently a guy asked me what do you think of me and smthng like why are you with me.
    I just plainly said cause I like you and feel comfortable with you. Plus you turn me on.
    He seemed very pleased after that😏 hahaha
    I guess he was the first for who I daid that:p
    But I do it again no probz :p