How do I flirt?

so me and my boyfriend have been together for about 3 months and he has no complaints...basically he's my best friend...but I'd really like to be a little more sexy and flirt more cause I think he might like it...only thing is, I don't know how lol...ahhh yes retardation. kidding..but seriously...what do I do? everything in our relationship is pretty much a perfect balance but I think I could spice it up more. help anyone?

What Guys Said 2

• Flirting is easy and when done with finesse is a lot of fun. I can't tell you how to flirt I just know how to flirt. Maybe I've watched too many chick flicks and seen what the girl does to the guy she likes. Do a Google search for... how to flirt with a guy . You'll get a lot of hits.

• Teehee...we wrestle lots...hmm and pick on each other..he's satisfied but I like to go over the top! Happy is good but ecstatic is better haha. but thank you...google is amazing for everything lol.

• Haha. When in doubt, go to Google!

• Give him a massage! Take him out on a date (you plan the evening and pay), get sexy lingerie to wear for him, send him text messages he wouldn't be expecting...

Best,

www.FriendlyAdvice.org - link

• I love giving him massages! and he says I'm really good at them too! heehee..but I'm so oldschool I don't have a cell hahah I think I'm getting better at it though!

What Girls Said 0