How do I get my girlfriend to say her opinion?

I love my girlfriend. She has literally every single thing that I want out of a girl. Except... she doesn't like to make choices. Which I do understand because I'm the exact same way! But whenever we sit down to watch a movie and snuggle or pick a place to go out on a date I end up making the choice which means we usually watch sci-fi or fantasy movies and go to hockey games or eat at an Italian resturaunt which makes me feel like I'm controling the relationship. My biggest fear is that she's not really enjoying herself because she just wants to be with me or that she's reaching her limit of Lord of the Rings and pasta. :P Does anybody have any tips to help me get my girlfriend to say what she wants to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, first of all, your girlfriend is crazy if she has a limit of too much Lord of the Rings OR pasta... lol (: I'm the same way, though. If it gets to be too much for her, she'll eventually speak her mind. If she really is tired of doing whatever you pick, she'll let you know. You can also sit down with her and explain your concerns, then she might be more willing to make some decisions, too. (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her what her perfect date would be. Then continue to follow through with her ideas of a perfect date.

What Girls Said 1

• Have days where one of you has to plan the date. That's what my boyfriend and I do. Today was my day and tomorrow is his.

What Guys Said 0