Childhood friend- does he like me or the HOT girls he's around?

I am super attracted to a family friend of mine, who I've known for 20 years. I don't know if he likes me, we would see each other once every 3 months at events. I often catch him looking at me- but he is always surrounded by the hottest girls you can think of, and although I have a very attractive face I am a little out of shape at 160 pounds. Should I ask him if he wants to grab coffee? or will he ask me if he wants to?

• Ask him for a coffee
  • Forget about him

Most Helpful Guy

• He may be surrounded by the "hottest" girls, but that doesn't mean he's with them. You don't lose anything by asking, you lose more if you don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't like them if they are plural (girls). If he did he would hang around 1. So go ahead ask for "coffee".

What Guys Said 2

• I think I've commented on this earlier, but go for it. Since you have already known him for a long time, asking him out for coffee is virtually risk free. He may not find the other girls his type, although you see them as pretty. Go for it!

• life is short take the risk ;D

What Girls Said 0