Should I wait until I have lost some weight to ask him for a coffee? I am about 160 pounds?

Most Helpful Guy

• How shallow is this guy? If it isn't showing, what do you have to lose. My last girlfriend weighed more than me, she was around 150 lbs. and she looked fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• does he like you already?

• I am not sure, I always catch him looking at me, but i am not sure if he does that with most of the girls

• if he's looking he likes you. ask him out!

What Guys Said 2

• You sound like me

• Don't wait. Go for it. Don't let any personal insecurities get in the way of what you want to do.

What Girls Said 2

• There's no better time than now honey... You shouldn't have to feel like you have to lose weight to ask a guy you're into out for coffee. Asking him exerts confidence and that is the sexiest thing. Go for it :)

• Heck no. Go for it. Never sell yourself short. If he's right. He'll love you and accept you how you come.. sounds cliche, but true. So ask him. Then you'll know if it's worth pursuing or not.

• & seriously. 160? You're PERFECT. I'm like 150.. used to be 172.. wishing I was 160.