Does not call back?

OK there is girl that I am really interested in. I text/call, but she does not call back. I don't know if I should keep pursuing (being persistent), or cut my losses. I don't think I am coming off as clingy, but don't know what she is thinking. I don't know if is because we are on Christmas break or what.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't insist. She knows you're interested. If she doesn't answer she's playing games or not interested.

All girls playing hard to get should get a wart on the tip of their nose at midnight (6)

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she is playing hard to get or she is'nt interested..sooo, you should stop texting\calling her so that she will get some time to think about you when she'll feel that ur gone, maybe then she'll contact you BUT ONLY IF SHE LIKES U!

What Guys Said 2

• Don't call or text anymore. If she is interested she will make the next move. I know that you like her and not trying to contact her may seem difficult, but if you persist you are going to come off like an obsessed stalker.

• Girls don't accidentally forget to call men they like. Let go.