Guys, could you date a girl who was prone to accidental builders bum/plumbers crack?

• Yes
    85% (17)
  • No
    15% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she had a cute bum it wouldn't bother me, though I'd get annoyed if I thought other men were eyeing it.

As I'm sure you'll notice from the other answers, there is a bit of a gender/attractiveness based double standard when it comes to plumbers crack.

That being said, if its happening so often that you're concerned about getting a reputation, maybe try re-examining your wardrobe and consider modifying it?

What Guys Said 11

• Sounds like you do it intentionally, not accidentally. that would make you a crack addict. lol

• Umm... what are those? Pardon my ignorance.

• when your buttcrack shows basically

• I come across many girls (and guys) accidentally showing their butt crack. So it shouldn't be an issue for me.

• I wouldn't mind. I would actually have lots of fun playing tricks on you 😂

• Actually no but I accidently clicked yes in the votes.
    I thought it meant getting hit on the head or something.

• accidents do happen i guess why not

• Easy enough to solve if she isn't some lardass... just wear proper pants and a belt.

• ok for real who said no? how can you not like seeing ur girls ass?

• Of course. No problem

• Ass crack is nasty even on the sexiest of women.

• That problem is solved by pants that fit.

• Of course, girls asses are nice, it doesn't matter if it peeks out from time to time.