Is it embarrassing to say I met my boyfriend on tinder? or should I just say we met online?

I get that its common now for people to meet someone online. but I feel like the fact that I'm only 20 makes that sound weird. So do you think its better if I just be honest and say we met on tinder?

I don't know why but both are embarassing to me...

Most Helpful Guy

• you should never be embarrased about that, in fact you should be thankful cause of tinder now you're with your special someone ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not comfortable mentioning Tinder, then don't. Just say you met him online because it's still truthful. Do not be embarrassed by meeting someone that way either. With today's society, the Internet just makes it easier to communicate and meet others.

• Thanks for MHO!

• Me neither. Obviously ;)
      I met mine online too. Dk if i told u.

• @HookingSwan I figured you did! That's great. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Yes it happens i wouldn't worry if your both comfortable with it is all matters ,

• Just say you met online cause people are judgmental *ssholes.

• Say you met online, its true... you dont need to be specific.

• It happens. Do not worry.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think that should be embarrassing or weird. It's the truth so I don't see any reason to lie about it. Of course, if you're more comfortable simply saying you met online then it's not really that big of a deal.

• Nothing wrong in saying you met there. I have to tell people my parents literally bumped into each other in a supermarket!

• It is a dating app after all. I don't think it matters. I mean I met my boyfriend on MySpace haha

• I had the same issue one year ago ahaha. Thought it was so embarrassing