How can I be sure that a girl is not with me just for my money, but is with me because she likes me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch her actions, the way she thinks, the way she speaks with you. You will notice that she will mention or refer to the word " money" either directly or indirectly. I am sorry I don't know much but I think there is a link that may be of some use to you.

www.mensxp.com/.../...-only-dating-your-money.html

It's a very good question you have asked, it's better to be clear about this sooner rather than later.

What Girls Said 3

• If she just wants u to be buying her things and have u taker her everywhere and never really cares to talk to u about anything u care about and its all about her then she might just like u for the money.. try to see if she will do things that dont involve money and see what happens

• she would rather spend time with you get to know your interests would rather get to know you as a person other than taking her on trips and what you can spend on her.

• That is quite easy. Don't let her know that you have money for a while. Don't even imply it.
    But then again, why don't you date women of your own level in order to be certain that you're not going to be used for money?

What Guys Said 2

• If you used your money as the main incentive to attract her, then you can bet she's with you only for that. If not, then you can' be sure until you have been with her for a while.

• There's no easy way to tell but if you don't buy her gifts and she never she asks you to buy her something then it might be real. And never pay her bills cause that will end horribly.