What does it mean when a man remembers details about you?

I have started seeing a man for about a month. He is older than me 42 and I am 28 years. We have not been intimate as of yet but get along really well. I have noticed that when we get together he remembers small details about me. I have a 4 yr old son and he remembers his name and age and I think I only mentioned this like once. What does it mean when a man you have been seeing remembers small details about you like your b-day etc. Also when we go out he always walks me to my car, and we passionately kiss and he tells me how much he is attracted to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• That means he takes things very seriously, he takes you seriously and it also seems that he treats you very well indeed. It's clear he is strongly attracted to you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• it seems like he is really investing his time to really get to know you. Remember details is a good sign because it means that he is serious about you and really cares about you. If he didn't care about the details then he wouldn't be sticking around or make the effort to remember them.

• He's really into you. Older men tend to pay attention to details.

• He likes you enough to remember it. Or he just has a good memory