Guys, Guys if your step sister told you that she liked you what would be your reaction?

So let's say your mom is dating a guy with a daughter your age and you two start to hang a bit and you find out she has feelings for you what would you do? Is there a possibility of liking her back? Or no?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• if she told me nothing... or gross... if she showed me by getting turned on when we were alone together id become retarded and passive. some guys get retarded and super aggressive so be warned. you're 15, grow up a bit... if it doesn't work out you're stuck with living with them with no path of escape. remember if you go through with it, you're the one initiating things and the antagonist of love. the idea is you grow feelings in the other, instead of catching them off guard telling them they grew feelings in you on accident. good luck =)

• So you're saying wait a couple years if I still have these feelings then tell him that I fell by accident? And thanks 😁

• right, learn to understand how and why first so you can make informed choices on mates. knowledge is power. being alone with someone says deep trust subconsciously.

• Alright thank you

What Guys Said 8

• If my mom was dating a guy with a daughter my age, she would not be my step sister. Marriage is necessary for that.

• Well, if were not blood related sure there is feelings yes things can happen

I know a girl who was fooling around with her soon to be step brother

but he was enticing things with her.

• It wouldn't be a deal-breaker.

• If there isn't any blood between you, I don't see why not. I mean sure you'd probably want to be quite about it at first, to avoid to some awkwardness with the parents.

• Ya see I'm just worried about how they'll take it plus the kid probably would never like me back 😁

• "Uh oh". My dad's new wife has a daughter that I find attractive, but I'll never act on that shit.

• So should I just avoid it? I've liked him before they started dating tho😁 and what do you do then?

• I don't know, you can do what you want, but my dad's wife fucking hates me, so her daughter is pretty much off limits lol.

• I'm sorry haha and ok thanks

• I'd sex her up since we are not related.

• No blood relation? I'd probably go for that, why not?

• Like want to be friends or want fun time