Is it bad that I am still super quiet and shy around my boyfriend?

We have been dating for 3 months and we go to the same school, I also used to be friends with him before we started dating but I was still somewhat shy around him. I am not shy with him when I am with him and his friends or when texting him. I haven't invited him over or went to his house yet because I'm still really shy. I have never even had lunch with him yet. The farthest he's gone is kissing me on the cheek (I haven't had my first kiss yet either). And if we hang out alone then it's really awkward because I don't know what to say and I go silent. He is my first boyfriend so I don't know if this is normal or not. How can I fix this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe try to go to his home and hug/cuddle with him. It may seem really awkward at first, but just ask if you could do that. You'll get a heck lot closer with each other if you do that and then during the hugging/cuddling you can sometimes say things. After doing that for one time, you should be confident and relaxed around him, because you kind of have been intimate with him :)

What Guys Said 2

• It's totally normal to experience shyness at first when you start dating someone
    the only thing you can do is try opening up to him , maybe try double dating with
    a other couple to get you used to dating him.

• Try booze it helped me

• That's not funny. I am looking for serious answers -_-

What Girls Said 0