Speed dating? Have you tried it?

If so how was it. share your experience. i may try this out myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh that just sounds awful. No one is actually themselves because they have like 30 seconds to say who they are and they'd probably just shout out a bunch of hobbies that they have. Plus speed dating attracts the weirdos.

What Girls Said 6

• nope.. and i won;t do it ever.. not my thing..

• I once thought about trying it, but I gave up. I don't think it works.

• Nope but it seems fun

• What is that, actually?
    Sorry :(

• you go to this venue and meetup with a bunch of other single men and women. they have tables and chairs set up where guys sit on one end and girls sit on the other and you sit and talk with them to get to know for about 10 minutes or so and then they ring a bell and you get up and sit down with another person. You check mark on some kind of list of who you thought was a good match for you or you'd like to see more of and then at the end you get their phone numbers or emails and try to go on dates.

• I have not, but i think i will and see how it goes

• Best of luck!

• nope i have never tried it

• **gets in her track suit**

What Guys Said 4

• Can't say I have, it does not look like fun though more of a chore.

• I may go to one for the lulz. Im not expecting to find a wife there, but at least you can talk with new different people, so it has some value.

• I did try it once, but it did not work for me

• I'd done it. I highly recommend it! I can write more later if you need, but have to run.

• yes please do, cause i've been hearing more negative things about it than positive. maybe you can offer something new here

• Hey! So yeah, I found it very interesting and well worth trying. But go into it with the right mind-set: this is one of SEVERAL tools you should be using to meet women and to experiment with how you interact and attract them. The most helpful thing about speed dating compared to randomly meeting women at a bar/club, is that you know in advance that 90%+ of these girls are single AND are interested in finding a guy to go on a date with. If you randomly meet some girl out, there's a pretty high likelihood that she's already taken or not looking, particularly if she's attractive. Secondly, speed dating has one useful edge over meeting people online in that you actually get to meet the REAL person and interact with them rather than wondering about fake pictures, etc. Next, I personally found that the times I went speed dating, the population of women seemed far more interesting than the population of men. I noticed that a LOT of girls came with friends of theirs so

• inevitably there would be some who were quite attractive and others less so. But almost all the guys who came (myself included) were there on their own. This can help you a ton if you're a social guy and can interact well with strangers--both girls AND the other guys. Because there are a lot of guys who can't, so that can help you. Lastly, I found it incredibly helpful because it gave me a much better understanding of the numbers game in dating and what I should expect. My experience was that of the single girls I'd meet speed dating, roughly one in 3 were interesting to me, and of those, roughly one in 3 showed interest in me. So on average I'd need to meet 10 girls to expect to find mutual interest. It might be different for you, but regardless, that information is very helpful I think.

Lastly, I did end up meeting a hottie who I dated for awhile before moving to a different city. WELL worth the effort in my opinion.

Hope that helps. Hit me w/ any questions. Good luck!