Should I tell her I still love her?

There's this girl and we dated for like 3 months, but broke up. BUT, we are still really good friends and have been for more than a year. Like best friends basically. I hang out with her almost more than I do with my best guy friends (bros). The problem is I still love her and somehow she doesn't know it. What should I do?

I know she liked me romantically at one time because we "dated" for a while. It wasn't much because we're both kind of shy. I just don't feel like she realizes how much I like her

Most Helpful Girl

• you should ask her if she would like to try again.. but dont say you love her..

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her how you really feel and if she can't appreciate that and respect that
    Then maybe you should stop being friends

But you need to show her

What Girls Said 3

• if u want to make things awkward and potentially mess up ur frinedship then you shoud tell her.
    or just learn to live with those feelings and stay friends with her.
    or stop hanging out with her so much and let urself move on

• I personally don't think it's a good idea to tell her. I mean, you both aren't together so what's it going to accomplish other than maybe making things awkward between the two of you since you are both still friends?

• You should tell her or show her how you feel

What Guys Said 1

• Umustbe tel her