This question is mostly for girls under 18.

If you are in a relationship right now or have been in a relationship what was the age gap? And what do you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• well my last boyfriend was a year older than me. imma sophomore and he's a junior. 16 and 17. but I'm comfortable with up to 2 years older. soo yea I would date a senior. but not college age.

What Girls Said 2

• Older guys. They tend to be more mature which works for me :)

Im 16 soo anything up to 19 is okay, maybe even 20 depending on when his birthday is

My latest relationship was with an 18 year old

• Was it akward at all? Or did everything just sort of click?

• Not at all :) it clicked ^_^ and worked till the end, the mental age was about the same between us which helped (not so much in an offensive way to guys, I'm just mature for my age and it helped him being older)

• I'm 14 and my boyfriend is 16 we've been dating since I was 13 and he was 15 I usually date older men I don't like dating men my age or younger then me usually they are very immature and they don't even know what a relationship is

What Guys Said 0