Girls, what would you want your S/O to play for you on guitar?

Girlfriend and I have a trip planned. spend the weekend in santa cruz. weve been dating for a good 2 months. She knows I play guitar and she's seen me play once, but we are always busy with eachother doing stuff. i haven't really had a chance to play for her yet. I've been playing for 10 years so i want to play for her and serenade her. Its just the songs I know aren't really romantic.. Any of you have any suggestions on ANY song that youd want to hear your boyfriend to play for you? any genre, im bringing my acoustic.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend doesn't play guitar (which doesn't bother me in the slightest) but if he were to play guitar I think I would request soft cell-tainted love.

What Girls Said 3

• A country song or old R&B.

• Oh my goshhh it is very difficult but if he could play Friends by Led Zeppelin... especially on a 12 string... I would never ever ever let him gooo. Holy crap just thinking about it. Super impressive and attractive. Any classic rock or even Got Me Wrong by Alice in Chains.. Wowza. Maybe even About a Girl... The fact that he could play me a song on guitar melts my heart. Even if he did a shitty job i would love him even more. :) :) :) :) music makes the (my) world go round.

• Lol something weird like Band of Skulls "Light of the Morning". Its short and too the point

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljYO58FrR_E

What Guys Said 1

• you haven't wrote her one of her very own yet? do that. Trust me (its not hard, take the chords from the Beatles Blackbird and move them around using the same picking motion. You'll get a romantic sounding melody.