drama ! drama! ugh why are guys such idiotic jerks?

Okay obviously I don't think all guys are idiots just did a little word play to get you here, sorry about the false advertisement.

So there's this dude I like and I'm sure he likes me back. He calls me beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, fine and he says I'm nice to talk to. But whenever we are around his best friend and a few mutual friends and doesn't act the same. He kind of is more reserved and his bestfriend likes me too, I don't think he knows but in actuality I'm not sure if he does but it is a reality that is bestfriend likes me, I don't like his best friend Brian, and I haven't done anything to make him think so. I'm just nice to him I don't flirt or anything only thing close to flirting I've ever done is compliment his cool sneakers but why would he think I liked him cause of a simple compliment.. anyways he is jealous that I like Raymond because he wants me to like him so whenever I make physical contact or talk to him he makes comments under his breath to Raymond and makes jokes and Raymond laughs and joins in, I think they are making fun of the fact that I like Raymond and that I am expressing it but not to an overtly to a crazy extent. It's irritating because I feel like eveyone is ganging up on me in a way, even though it's more subtle. It's like it's a crime for me to like Raymond but keep in mind, even though our friends may not know this, he pursued me first and he's the one who always says through text how great and pretty and different I am and he calls me boo, which is an endearing term and alrhough no one sees he made physiczl contact with me first on various occasions. I don't know I'm just thinking is this guy even worth it at this point he just seems perfect for me: we both have the same religion, I'm a songwriter and he's a pianist ( this shows he has discipline because he has been playing since 5 years old) , he has multiple jobs and a drivers license, he's polite and aware of things going on in the world.. he isn't perfect but no one

by the way I'm 17 and he's 16. Do you think the age difference is weird? I juqst hate thinking of someone who may have their mind all over... I don't know what the heckto do. I'm afraid to fall even deeper... he's a great guy but if he won't stand up for me why should I even consider him... that's why I need to confront him... should I confront him trough text... we have yet to talk on the phone
I don't want to know if he likes me I know that I want to know what to do, how ot confront him... I just want to know where we stand how do I do jt

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't take anything at face value

• Meaning I should ask him for myself or not believe the hype behind the compliments?

• You mean play him back like he's played other people back and then let go of him like a drop of a hat? sure... revenge is sweet and will teach him a lesson to be treat better (if he ever learns)

• Got it, thanks

What Guys Said 6

• Cos boys go to jupiter to get more stupider.
    Girls go to college to get more knowledge.

• Short answer "HE'S 16!!"

• This doesn't help me sir

• Thank you for your insight , I appreciate it greatly. Wish me luck !

• Good luck!

• THANKS FOR THE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT NOW THAT'S A MINUTE OUT OF MY DAY

• It's not literal false advertisement because he is being a jerk I juqst needed a disclaimer so I wouldn't offend anyone, sorry buddy

• You should tell Raymond u like him and set the score straight with the best friend

• Ok thanks

• you question has more drama than the drama i've seen during my HS days

• Thanks for the help -_-

• Ugh god d@!& the high school drama -_-

• Tell me about it, but only reason I'm worried about it is because he's a great guy and I see him going far with his talent and discipline which is something I look for in a husband.. not tryna date around

• This comment didn't help me

• ask him out thats how u will know for sure.

• How I'll know what?

• if he likes you, that sounds like what ur asking, i mean he could be acting like that because he's shy r he's a jerk I don't know , guys ur age are idiots

• Okay thank you for your time

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say to take everything he texts you with a grain of salt. A text doesn't mean anything. Its all about how he treats you face to face, and how he acts will show you how mature and genuine he is.

• False advertisement.. I want my money back!

• No refunds sorry

• No, you really think I stop there? I also go to your kitchen and eat your food >:3

• Get Out