Constantly being accused of cheating?

Every week she will accuse me of cheating on her. Sometimes she will outright say it like "if you are cheating on me just say it.." Or " you can get this for your side girlfriend". Sometimes she will be subtle about it like " these clothes don't belong to me, so who's is it". She constantly tells me how hurt she was by her last boyfriend who used her and her father like a personal ATM and cheated on her. But I'm getting tired of her accusing me.. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave her. You shouldn't be with someone that is insecure & jealous. That's not healthy for a relationship. It's not your fault her ex used her. Every guy isn't the same.

What Girls Said 2

• She obviously has some serious trust issues. Tell her that she may have been let down by other people, but that you won't let her down, at least not in this way. Also tell her that you understand that people betrayed her but that doesn't give her an excuse to treat you like a traitor if you've done nothing wrong. If she keeps on accusing you after that then you can either put up with her or break up with her.

• She obviously cannot trust you, there's no point being in a relationship where there is no trust. This girl obviously still needs time to heal over her ex boyfriend's betrayal.

What Guys Said 2

• Leave the bitch (there are many more women oit there)

• Dump her, that's what you do.