Should I move in with my manipulative girlfriend?

My girlfriend picks fights with me over the smallest things, and she constantly ignores me on purpose just so I can give her attention. My mom told me about a job back home that I'm interested in and I told my girlfriend that I'm leaving. She told me that she wouldn't be able to function without me and that her dad was gonna support her wherever she goes so if I'm moving she is moving too. I have been putting up with her for 2 years so her moving in with me is the next step but I just don't know how long I can deal with her being self centered and manipulative. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk away and find better while your still young.
    Manipulation is a very poor character trait, imagine the future

What Girls Said 5

• Why are you with her at all?

• Just the fact you said "manipulative girlfriend" already proves moving in with her would be a HUGE mistake. You should dump her and run away as fast as you can from her.

• I say don't move in with her. Things will only get worse.

• I don't think you should move in with someone you don't like could you answer My last question

• Uh, no. Sounds like you guys should break up actually.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her to fuck off, and why.

• I think the title of this question alone is an indicator that this isn't a good idea.