If after you have sex with a man, and he wants another date is this a good sign?

I have been on 6 dates with this man. Today after our date we went over to his apt. and had sex. He drove me home, and walked me to my door and then asked to see me again next week for a movie. IS this a good sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely a good sign! ;-)

What Guys Said 4

• I'm assuming this question is what we call "TROLLING" and it's annoying.

It's like asking, "If my lottery ticket has all the winning numbers should I cash it in?"

• well i was just wondering bc i have never dated an older man and didn't know what their mannerisms were. I have only been with 2 people (he is the second one) and I guess I just get scared of sleeping with a guy and him going bye bye.

• Oh, well then ignore my first comment.

I guess my advice would be this.. and trust me, I've seen some stuff... there is ZERO guarantee that a guy is going to stick around for the next date NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.

Life is strange and people are unpredictable. There's no way to know for sure. Even getting married doesn't secure your relationship. People change, there's nothing to be done.

What I"m saying is this... if you're worried about losing the person you're dating then you're focusing on the wrong things. We can't KEEP another person tied to us forever. You'll make yourself crazy trying to control what other people want or do.

So basically realize this before you sleep with someone. It's OKAY if they move on. It's OKAY if people leave us. That's how life works. Everyone else has their own agendas.

If you can't handle your man moving on, then you're not ready to be dating. Instead take a little time to work on yourself, love yourself, and relax. It's going to be okay. :D

• Well you did give free sex so why not

• Ya why did yiu think it couldn't have been

• well i just dont know how to gauge people. He is the 2nd person I have slept with in my life.

• well try not having sex on the next date

• he never pushed it on me and was very respectful. He's a lot older than me

• oh i see well regardless a good way to test his intentions is to keep sex a not everytime thing

What Girls Said 2

• it doesn't mean anything.. it just means he likes the sex, you two get on well in the bedroom so he wants to see more of you. :P.

• Means he using you for sex that's not a date going to his house