What's it mean when a guy says to a girl I can't be with or without you?

He just graduated and has been stressed and he is bad at showing how he feels he won't hang or see me

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't know what he wants and he's trying to make it sound cute despite how annoying and emotionally inconvenient it is for you.

• Exactly I want closure but he won't reply anything bout me moving on

• Thank you you helped a lot

• You're welcome :) Any other thoughts you want to address?

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I don't understand this exactly, when a guy says " I can't be with you" and when a guy says "I can't be without you" both are two different things both are not same but you used the word OR in between them, so may I ask what are you trying to ask exactly?

• He said to me I can't be with or without you

• that means he likes you but if you want a simple life, avoid him at all costs. If you want drama, go with him. He's gonna give you plenty.

• It means that he's been listening to too much U2.

• He has a lot of shit going on in his life and its making it hard for him to be with you.

• You just asked this.

• This is so helpful. You've really outdone yourself.

• I didn't know you'd be so sensitive.

• It's against the rules to ask the same question twice. I was just pointing that out. Again you look like a ass because you assumed. Don't assume :)

No I posted both answers anonymously. The helpful one and the unhelpful. It really means very little to me. You wouldn't know me no way. Technically we are all anon.

"I didn't know you'd be so sensitive." Another reason as to why you should be careful before assuming.

• It means in the perfect world he's with you. He wants you, but he can't be with you right now. Too much going on.

• I'm gonna be honest that sucks

• He's not ready to "spend forever" with someone.

• You reasked this question too.

What Girls Said 1

• he likes you.