What do senior guys think of freshman girls?

• Little kid?
  • Date-able?

Most Helpful Guy

• In high school, probably little kids. In college, TOTALLY datable!

Most Helpful Girl

• Most senior guys in high school use freshman girls. They make it seem like they want a relationship with them and act all nice when they really just want one thing. Once they get it they'll be on to the next. This happened to a few friends of mine freshman year.

What Guys Said 7

• It just looks bad for a senior in high school to be dating a freshman. Not to mention it looks like the senior could be taking advantage of said freshman.

• I said date-able thinking you meant in college. Then I looked at your age and realized you meant high school. Lol

• awe look at the little thotties!!!

• Probably Date-able...

• C - Both.

Girls tend to go for older guys thinking they will be more mature, failing realise that when an older guy goes after a young woman it's just for her body. The older guys that young girls can get aren't the mature older guys.

• Jailbait (if he's already 18)

• I have no idea. I think I thought of them as date-able.

What Girls Said 4

• If they have more neurons than one, they will realise they can take advantage of her and just f*ck her.
    Simple as that.

• A little kid they could take advantage of even if it means doing 5-10 years if said senior guy is 18 because #JailBait wants and older man and he's looking for that #YoungPusseh.

• The age difference between a Freshman and a Senior in high school is generally 3 years. That is most definitely not a large age difference, nor is it weird... once you're out of high school or at least until you're both in your late teens.
    Senior guys generally look at freshman girls either as a child or someone to take advantage of for sex. I do not mean to make such a large generalization, but this is a generalization based on knowledge and not assumption. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong :)

• Someone who they can easily manipulate and take advantage of.