How to beat a player at his own game?

A lot of guys who approache me are annoying players who think they can get me to fall for them. They brag that they can get me to my own friends. I admit I fell for a player once a few years ago, & I don't want it to happen ever again.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're a player then... you become the coach. You have to use your power of perception, and manipulation tactics to be one step ahead of them

I treat people with respect and i go out of my way to not hurt people, but... nice people have their limits too. I won't allow anyone to make a fool of me. Instead i turn it around to my own advantage. With practice you can learn to be protected from people who try to " play" you. First you need to recognise yhe signs of a player.

In life , you are either a player or you get played

What Guys Said 4

• Simple, you dont play his game. If you know he's a player, pay him no mind and continue about your life.

• Just ignore them. Any response or attention, positive or negative, will just fuel them on.

• The only way is to already have skillz in the game so not much you can do.

• be unpredictable let the brother work for that good good

What Girls Said 0