How can I get with a shy guy?

There is this cute guy who I met at work. At first I was only interested in friendship but someone close to me that I was depending on betrayed me. My co workers were gossip up a negative storm about the cute guy, and I noticed he wasn't at our manatory orientation and checked to see if he was ok. I thought maybe he was in the same lonely place I was. We talked a little and that was the end of it.

Next day he's sort of hanging around my cubical. I talk to him and he seems to light up. Afterwards when ever I talked with him seemed super nervious. I come out the elevantor and he would jump in surpise. When ever he was talking with his friends he would glance my way. And when ever I turn my head towards him he snaps his head away.

I invited him to hang out with me, at the company pinic but he decided he wanted to hang out sooner. He let me know that his friends were planning to buy gifts for the bosses and he invited me along. We were the first 2 to show up and he was super figity. I introduced myself and talked with all his friends. When I tried to talk with him, his full attention was on me. He was talking at me, saying fuck a lot and etc. Turns out his friends were trying to get him with another girl and that girl was sad he mostly paided attention to me. After that he answered my messages on fb super fast. There's a company party coming up how can I hook up with him before anyone eles does?

Does he like me, how do I make a move on him without being too agressive, please help?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like he really likes you. Keep smiling at him when you get a chance and subtle touches on the arm if you get a chance - dont be put off if he is jumpy as he is probably just nervous. You could also build his confidence by giving him a compliment or two. And you could get him to loosen up by getting him talking about something he enjoys doing - ask him what he likes and why - that will make him feel good that you want to know about him and bonus is you get to know him better also.

What Guys Said 2

• As long as he is still single and you like him try to grab him.

• Awww the secret admirer was willing to pass up a girl for you.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him out on a date. Don't worry about coming on too strong.

• you could text him "hey, do you want to hang out sometime before the party?" he might say yes, i think he likes you