Why do guys never approach me?

I was at a club last night with friends, and supposedly girls always get hit on in clubs/bars but not one guy talked to me! Am I really that unattractive? It's not as if I was miserable looking, I was having fun with friends but at the end of the night I just wondered why no guys even tried talking to me. Does this basically mean i'm unattractive? I assume it would.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys these days find it difficult to approach girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and all that, but if that's you in your profile, you look pretty. So I doubt it's because you're unattractive. Were you with your group of friends the whole night? Maybe they didn't want to approach because you were them?

(I don't go to clubs, so not sure, sorry).

• Yeah I was with them mostly but I did get lost at one point and still nothing!

• Some guys could be intimidated. Did you see any guys you were interested in, made eye contact and smiled? I have no idea how dark it is in there, so not sure if that'll work lol.

What Guys Said 8

• Girls , answer me this , I'm not saying its impossible to meet a guy interested in you in a club , but what is the likelihood , the guys are not looking for a relationship.

After their answer I comment to you , You don't lose much going there and not being talked to , there must be better places to meet guys.

• Either that, or the way you act. Sometimes there is a cute girl but she is so drunk and embarrassing that I just dont wanna approach her.

• You were with friends. The larger the group the less likely you are to be approached by a guy. Try going to a bar alone, you'll see a change.

• Were you on your phone a lot? I won't approach a girl if she is playing with her phone.

• I wasn't on my phone at all :)

• Okay. What did you do while you were there? Your friends got hit on so while they were talking with other guys what were you doing? Also why didn't you go up to anyone? This isn't the 60s anymore and girls can approach guys.

• I think..! You think too much about yourself.. just be normal nd original.. and surely there would be a guy one day.! Stay cool with a smile.!😀😊😊,

• Babe guys are intimidated my some kind of girls. You have to loosing up have some fun. Show them the wild side

• Because of feminism. Nowadays a man can get arrested for sexual harassment if he asks a girl out so we don't take any risks with that.

• Several reasons, you being unattractive could be one, or they might think you're out of their league (too attractive). Or maybe it was just an unlucky night. Don't fret too much over it.

What Girls Said 3

• Why are you waiting to be approached? Why not approach a guy yourself? There's nothing wrong with that.

• Honestly there are plenty of reasons why people aren't approaching you, not all of them are your fault. Don't leave it to chance, ask a guy out yourself. Trust me.

• Is that you in your pic? If so, you're not unattractive. Very cute actually.

Probably your personality and/or what you were doing. If you had too many friends, that could've scared em off too.

• That is me.

Well in a club I thought it's all about looks? It's too dark and loud to even notice someones personality and too much alcohol

• Well, I mean, if you were blatantly loud and obnoxious, that'd be pretty noticeable.

How many people do you go with? I tend to get approached more when I'm not with a huge crowd

• Just hasn't happened yet. Chill dude or approach one carefully