What ever happened to all the good traditional girls?

The girls now-think drinking is cool and posting it on ig is even cooler and just as a bonus they'll come out half naked just for more likes. They focus too much in partying. They have a manlier attitude now.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Hahaha lol... I agree, girls are focusing too much in exposing their bodies to draw in attention and gossip towards themselves, and they're forgetting what their parents taught them... in turn, they actually get attention from the wrong sort of people and end up making bad friends and they lose respect... it's so pitiful, but innocent people always turn scandalous too...

• "They have a manlier attitude now" Wtf does that mean?

What happened to all the good traditional guys? Probably trying to have sex with anything that moves.

Don't generalize. Not all girls are doing that nonsense.

• There are still good girls around

• they probs want trad guys but appear not to be themselves, this may only be superficial

• They still exist. Just not in the places you're looking.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't see anything wrong with what they are doing, as long as they aren't troubling the neighbourhood, getting into drunken brawls and stuff.

• New generation... My English ist "kaput"

• @NoClueFrau

Hehe, it's not like that! I stayed in the other country only for 3 months. The reason I decided to move, was because I was getting suffocated with the overly traditional atmosphere in India. And wow, Germany must be great in general! Never been there.

P. S. You may consider PMs if you wish to continue the conversation, because the poor question-asker gets notifications for every comment we post here! :P

• There are still plenty of great girls, you just have to know where to look

• dont generalize like the internet. LOTS of girls dont do that even though lots do