Im 4.5ft and im a size 5 with a flat chest and look younger than I am is this why I can't get a boyfriend?

• Yes
  • No
  • I should dress more grown up

Most Helpful Girl

• How old are you even? You sound like you have eons of growing up to do,

• Yeah but all my friends have boyfriend's it feels like they tower above me so no guys notice me not to mention showering at school everyone else has filled out and doesn't look like I ever will.

• What I meant through that is that she doesn't need to have a boyfriend to feel good about herself. No one ever should base their opinion about themselves on someone else's. I've been a teenager, and a dumbass one and I can tell you that if I hadn't decided to love myself despite what others think, I wouldn't be writing you this reply. Confidence is key and if YOU don't decide that to achieve it and to love who you are, no one is gonna do it for you. That's the sad truth. That's how self-"love" and self-estim work. I wasn't being rude, I was giving her a wakeup call. She's fine the way she is even though there's always room for improvement. She's the only who decides if she's good enough. End of the story.

• Too young to be having a boyfriend, your friends are too

What Guys Said 9

• It's probably not because of your height, or because you have a flat chest or look younger.
    Most guys prefer shorter girls anyway, and it's also good to look younger, cos when your older you will still look younger than what you are.
    I know someone who's wife is about 7 years younger than him, but he looks younger than her. It's not because she looks old, she doesn't, he just looks young.

I don't know anything about you, so for all I know you may be asking why no one is attracted to you while looking at guys who only like mature girls, while there are loads of other guys who actually like you for what you are. Trust me, that happens a lot on here, and I have had a load of messages from people telling me since I told them this they have found people that like them.

But I have to agree with @XxbitemeXx you haven't told us your age, and probably still have time to grow if that is what you are worried about.

Anyway, feel free to ask for more advice and whatever else
    Hope this helps.

• Its funny. Just last night I was at an event with thousands of people, and the one woman who really caught my eye was fairly short, had young kids, and was about as flat as a board. If she was an A cup I would be surprised. yet I found her to be the most attractive woman there. The red hair may have helped my impression of her, though. lol Love red hair.

• Girl, you're under 18, let your body develop

• Kiddo, give it time and don't sweat it. You can save all the dramatic heartbreak of dating for when you're old enough to drive, or vote.

• Can i holla @ chu REAL fast baby ;3

• Don't think I even know what a size 5 even is.

• Probably...

• the way that girls here talk about guys much older than them hitting on them i wouldn't think looking young would be a problem lol

• you may be surprised to hear but lots of guys prefer shorter, smaller, more petite women... don't rush it, love yourself first, the guys will come, trust me there will be plenty

What Girls Said 4

• You prolly look 11.

• Have you tried asking a guy out yet?

• you're under 18 so you can still grow

you'll probably make it to at least 5 foot, dont worry.

your boobs will probably grow and dating under 18 is overrated and you just end up hurt 9 times out of 10 sorry its true

• Are you like 12?
    Some girls your age develop slower. No worries.

Up until I was 16 I was super thin with no curves, flat chest, no ass, etc.

I'm about to be 19 and I actually have boobs, everyone loves my ass, I've got curves and I actually like my body.

Give it time.