What are your "love at first sight" stories?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

How has it worked out for you?

What are your own stories about it?

How do you know it's love, not lust?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• 1. Do you believe in love at first sight? - YES

2. How has it worked out for you? - VERY well all the way

3. What are your own stories about it? - the moment I laid eyes on my daughter as she was being pulled out of her mother's womb, I was laid flat and in love :D <3 I've been in love with women and really so to an extent that I literally worship the girl I love as a goddess, but this feeling was SO different and hasn't changed ever except grow more and more :D

4. How do you know it's love, not lust? - point 3 says it all :D

• I fell in love at 14. It didn't work out. I was too stubborn to believe it wouldn't work out.
    Later I heard she crushed on me but had decided not to date in HS. By the time we got to college, I had moved on and I didn't even talk to her anymore. I don't know if she regretted. I hope she didn't but I don't really care.

• I was 21 at a club. I saw a cute girl with bright red hair, striped socks and a red velvet party dress doing a backflip off a surfboard mounted on a mechanical bull mechanism.

I told my friend I thought she was awesome. He offered to introduce us. A few weeks later, we were dating.

• I believe if the chemistry is there then it's love at first sight
    i never really had love at first sight because it took me sometime
    to learn the person etc.

• She sizzled and I saw her. I gasped and she saw me.

... I love you, bacon😍

• Yes, I went on a date , walking away convinced I would marry her, and she texted me 5 minutes latter telling me how wonderful a night she had...
    2 dates later she dumped me, because I couldn't pull the trigger.
    Ohh, turns out she was also dating 3 other people at the same time, and a practicing witch...
    Tinder hey

• I believe in lust at first sight, it happens to me everyday

• I have felt strong attraction on brief acquaintance but I wouldn't call that love. It never really worked out for one reason or another. More often I've had women react like that to me, it's a strange thing to be on the receiving end of it and not feel it yourself.

• I was just in the supermarket minding my own business. I looked at her and she looked at me. I looked again and she looked again. I just had to keep looking. As I was walking away to another aisle I looked again and she kept looking too. Almost like our eyes where calling each other. But they're were no words. I loved this moment even if it was only for a few minutes.

I should've talked to her. Oh well

What Girls Said 5

• No I do not. If you think you can love a person just by looking at them, then your view of love is very shallow.

• i dont really believe in it..
    never happened to me
    no stories
    no idea

• It was just me, and him. I opened the door, and there he was. I knew right away he was mine, and I was his. His stare penetrating mine as I gladly picked him up into my hands. And ate him. Damn I love ham and cheese sandwiches.

• I don't believe in love at first sight
    It's called lust

• So I was at the store and this guy walked by eating some chicken and I was like '' Oh my god that was some good looking chicken'' and then I stole it and ran away. We lived happily ever after for about five minutes... then he was gone. My dog ate his remains.