I messed up my date and I liked him. What can I do to turn things around?

I went on a date yesterday and I really liked him. However, I was really nervous and I couldn't answer his questions and I felt really stupid. I really tried but I guess it wasn't my day. He did give me a hug and tried to kiss me too. I was wondering if it's too late to turn things around. Do you think he will ask me out again? What I can I do at this point?

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax and reflect on what happened and why you got nervous. Life is learning and finding ways to overcome. These are opportunities. So when you make a mistake don't worry, make adjustments to your thought process so it does not reoccur the next time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if he tried to kiss you I guess that's a good sign. Just go out on dates more regularly and you won't get so nervous. Walk in to a first date with no expectations other than the fact that you have plans that evening. Don't expect anything more than that.

Think of it this way, the odds of it turning into a relationship are less than 50%. That way you are pleasantly surprised when it does as opposed to doesn't.

• Do yo think I should text him though or no?

• I wouldn't I don't chase guys who aren't interested. It's a recipe for disaster. He may end up going through the motions just to get some.

I've never texted a guy after the first date. They usually text the next morning. Just move on to the next guy, talk to more guys than one. There is no way to know after one date if you truly like someone or not.

• Ok, but he probably won't text me because I messed up 😑

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably just confused and wondering if he did something wrong. It's not over. Just text him and say "hey I really enjoyed yesterday :3 sorry I seemed kinda out of it, I was just nervous... Maybe we can do it again sometime"