My boyfriends posts on Facebook are getting fucking ridiculous?

Everytime he gets pissed at me he posts stupid shit on Facebook. Mind you, he is always pissed. This morning was no different. He dreamt I had cheated and now he's going all sorts of retarded. So he's been posting on Facebook all morning saying "Fellas she isn't a slow texter, she's texting other dudes. So be patient and wait your turn", "You can't change someone who don't think they have a problem", and then a post that showed a letter to a man about his cheating girlfriend and bro code. I'm getting so fed up. The shit he posts make people think that I'm cheating, all because of a damn dream. He has my phone more than I do , leaves without saying anything to me and takes 4+ hours to respond to one of my emails, yet he posts shit up online making out like I'm a whore.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this a really BF? wtf is going on his mind
    Maybe the fucker is dating another girl and doing this to actually let you dump him yourself then blame you for this.
    Who would share his relationship news online? only retards do this.

• That would make sense if he actually had time to cheat. We are around each other 24/7, both have complete access to each other social media, and his phone is shut off so there is no texts or calls that could be placed. We rent his mothers in law apartment. He works with his dad and doesn't have a license until June. So whenever he leaves its with his mom. His parents would tell me if another woman was around, as they have before. (He was picking up a bag off a girl and they told me about it even though he had already asked if it was okay so I knew about it). There is really no way he could cheat even if he wanted to.

• And yes! It pisses me off so bad whenever he posts stupid shit online about our relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should tell him how you feel. If he still thinks that you're cheating, then you should break up with him

What Guys Said 2

• so why are you with him? seems to me like you're the stupid one for putting up with it.

Just a side note, he's probably so paranoid because he's the one cheating. thats how these things usually work

• I would believe that if he wasn't up my ass 24/7. He doesn't have time to cheat because he's so worried about keeping me from cheating.

• So why do you stay with him?

What Girls Said 3

• This is not appropriate behavior at all... Talk to him about it. Maybe he's insecure in the relationship.

• Lol time to move on 😊

• He is immature, I say you have to move on.