People in relationships: Who liked who first?

If you aren't in a relationship now, what was it like for your past relationship?

• Me
  • My significant other
  • Both at the same time
  • I just want to see results

Most Helpful Guy

• At first it was amazing then, after she decided to. Change careers and we moved to Jacksonville fl were I found a job and stuff was alright. We started fighting for stupid reasons. An then she started saying I needed to improve myself which i did everything she asked. Now when I was diagnosed with bipolar and had a episode after she broke up with me one night after I was drunk trying to deal with accepting what I had. Now she says she hates me and wants me out of her life. When really I'm just trying to get learn how to live again and I'm finally doing things I enjoy and trying to be out going things she said she broke up with me about. An keeps trying to push the envelope to make me snap when all I do is stay calm and stand my ground now.

Most Helpful Girl

• it is mutual, I'm attracted to him when he approached me before we takes off to our project site, he is the only man who come and talking to me since I was the only girl there (the only guy who is not my friend or someone I know from the project I mean). He's friendly and funny, and I'm a shy girl, I rather not talking to unknown guys, so he made me feel home whenever he talks to me.

and I'm not thinking about any relationship interest on that time as he is younger than me, so I treat him like a little bro LOL. but it seems like we have this chemistry and connection, he texted me after we're going back to our hometown and be a very good friend till he confessed to me. I don't know it was him at first, or me.. but I can say that, we're both like each other in the very first time we met ;)

What Guys Said 14

• She really liked me when we first met. I thought she was creepy.

I warmed up to her, and we both liked each other.

1 and a half months later, I realized that she was actually just creepy. 0.0

• In the beginning I just thought she was a huge bitch. Things turned out a bit differently and now we're married for about 3 years.

• I'm not entirely sure haha, we went from strangers to friends to best friends to boyfriend and girlfriend and we didn't say a word about it :") It just happened haha @soccerchick4eva <3

• She liked me first. I thought she was cute but couldn't believe someone as cute as that was actually single. It took a lot of courage to make the leap and ask her out.

• Initially we were friends. I started liking her and I was very scared to tell her that I love her... One day she took my number from one of my friends and started texting me, she told me that she liked me all these days and she loves me... Now it's been 3 months she broke up with me for other guy. I still miss her and cry for her like hell...

• We both fell for each other as time went on ,

• I was madly in love. One day I woke up, looks myself in the mirror... and it was love at first sight all over again :P

• it went like this , I think I'm fall in... me too , In love , yeah me too , then a retarded amounts of I love you and tears and pandemonium emotionally , but not sex and that was ALRIGHT by me.

• @arabianpwincess197 liked meh first which wqs surprising for meh that what cuties would even tryna holla @ meh ๐Ÿ˜˜

• i liked her friend, then her friend said no then we hooked up on the shuffled and we've blasted off ever since.

• iยดve never been liked back by the girls i liked first :/

• I like every attractive girl i speak to, so i guess its always me.

• Funny how "my significant other" gets the most votes. People are so vain.

• In my past relationship, I liked her, then I realized she liked me, and then we got together.

• My first few relationships ti was more or sell mutual, after that is was always them first. I didn't even notice or consider women unless they showed a clear interest in me first.

What Girls Said 24

• I started crushing on my partner the moment I met him :p He claims he also liked me instantly, but I don't buy it LOL

After almost 2 weeks of subtly dropping hints, I asked him out and even then he was such a gentleman that he thought I just wanted to be friends :) two weeks after that we began our relationship.

but yeah, I liked him first, asked him out first, but he did kiss me first, so I'll give him that :p

• I've never looked for relationships, they've found me! In my current and previous relationship, the guy likes me first and then I will get to know them better to see if there was potential and if there was, I'd let my guard down and like them back if the spark was there.

• He'll say he liked me first. I'll say I liked him first. So I guess... mutual? But I'm inclined to think I liked him first and won him over with my adorableness :p

• I'm not going to use my last official relationship, but I'll use a fling that was kind of serious between us, but ended in the end. He liked me first. I didn't even notice he was flirting with me when we first met even though he gave so many signs that he was. Lol.

• my boyfriend was interested in me before i even had any clue he really thought of me that way. it took me an extra month or two to really have feelings for him. and when that happened, it happened quick. it didn't take much for me to fall for him haha.

• My other half definitely liked me before I liked him. He fell in love with me within about a month and a half. For me it was about a 6 months after meeting I liked him.

• I've actually known my baby since we were 13. That's when we first started dating. We've been off and on but now we're 22 and 23, getting an apartment together and we're sooo excited. I don't know who saw who first, but I remember seeing him in the cafe line. I was right behind him. He was so fineee. From the way he looked to the way this man dressed. LAWD. But then I heard HE liked me so I gave it a try and I'm SO happy I did. 10 years later we're still rocking ❤

• Wow.. 13, really? Same here.. lol

• Yes, it's been THAT long lol it wasn't easy but we're older now and our relationship is amazing 😍 not perfect. But close enough 😊😊.

• He was a friend of a mutual friend, he was picking us up to hang out. I noticed him and he noticed me at the same time. I talked to him first and he asked for my number at the end of the night. He made it clear he wanted me though and I was flattered and needless to say we got together and moved in a few months later. We clicked on many levels it was worth making that first move, he was a bit intimidated by me and assumed I had a boyfriend. No regrets at all.💕

• My boyfrien had feelings for me first. I didn't like him, but I wanted a friendship because I found him extraordinarily amazing. Then I eventually did like him back.

• I am not really sure but I honestly think he did. He was the main aggressor in the relationship - he flirted with me, initiated the first date and kiss, and asked me out.

I knew I was physically attracted to him after a while but was not sure or had negative feelings about everything else. I gave him a chance and it grew from there.

• Mine was my best friend. I loved him as a friend but never saw him as a boyfriend. I think it was him and the school (they did polls that we would be a hot couple) that liked me first. :)

• He was interested in me first, but probably just because I was getting over someone else and he was truly available. I'm the more attached now.

• I guess it was both of us. Even if our feelings evolved at different paces, we both felt the spark as soon as we met.

• I'm inclined to say my hand liked me a bit more first.

• My past relationship is when my boyfriend cheated on me b with my two bestfriends :/ I know I'm too young to be dating anyway

• In my relationship with myself... I liked me first.

• with my current relationship, the feeling of like/attraction was mutual but he was the first to confess his love

• I'm single an like to stalk my prey

• I fell for me the moment I saw him, he took a few weeks, or so he tells me.

• My boyfriend and I met on a dating site lol. Attraction was instantaneous.

• My husband and I met when I was 14, and he was 17. We both fell for one another but then he sent me a poem he found on google (he said he had written it for me) so I was furious that he had lied to me. We didn't speak for 5 years; and when I was 19 he kept asking me out for a coffee and I kept rejecting his offer. Then one day after he asked for like the 100th time I finally said fine. I wanted him off my back. But, I fell in love with him all over again and 2 years later we got married :)

• Guys like me first usually.. Not a complement, men seek out sex. So It doesn't mean much

• My boyfriend liked me first

• It's been so long since I have been in a relationship I don't even remember. Is that sad? Lol