What's the best free dating sites on the web?

I was wondering if anyone had any good luck with dating sites, if so which ones are good.

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my lady on OK Cupid. If you'll invest in answering a bunch of the questions, it works well.

Most Helpful Girl

• try tinder.

What Guys Said 5

• Interpals is pretty good, its not a dating site, but people say if they are looking for a relationship etc usually, i used it to meet up with girls and met my girlfriend which is pretty cool i guess. Good thing about it (for most women not looking for just sex) is people aren't on it to find someone special, so you can meet people for who they really are.

• Www.YouTube.com

Try this

• You can try on reddit. at least you do not get bombarded with fake profiles. Reddit has some good communities. reddit. com/r/r4r is good to start with.

Usual dating sites are filled with creeps and despos. It is hard to build a relationship or play the dating game there.

• What about Pof?

• over here in germany lovoo is pretty big, dont know how much it is used in the states tho

What Girls Said 2

• i have never used any.. but i have heard about tinder. thats all

• I'll say Tinder as well but I don't like dating sites, they tend to be filled with a lot of fake profiles and bots.